Social Media Management
Now that your social media strategy is in place it needs to be managed. Because delivering the right message, at the right time, in the right place, to the right customer is crucial to success.
Your Time is a Precious Commodity
Social media management takes time – and lots of it.
Why get bogged down managing your social media when you don’t have to?
I take your social media to the next level,
- Set up your social media accounts
- Help you create your business social media policy
- Manage content
- Suggest content ideas
- Create and manage ad campaigns and contests
- Schedule and calendar in advance to relevant platforms
- Organically post to Facebook
- Research images for blogs and posts
- Respond and comment on your social platforms, on your behalf
- Monitor and analyse results*
This way you free up your time – to do what you do best.
* An integral aspect of a successful online presence is knowing how effectively your content and campaigns have performed. Many social media users neglect this aspect of social media management. I consider it vitally important and include reporting as a part of managing your social media.
How We will Work Together
As your social media manager I become the voice of your business through your social media channels.
Therefore it’s important that we get to know, like and trust each other – so that we are a good ‘fit’. After our initial meeting and indepth consultation, and once everything is in place, it’s imperative we keep in touch on a regular basis. We will have a monthly planning meeting, in person or via Skype, where we set objectives, discuss content, campaigns and results. You will need to be available at times when questions are asked that only you can respond to. Whenever you have any questions, I am available for you to email or call me.
“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood, sweat and tears.”
The Blue Ocean Difference
Blue Ocean Biz is Vicki Crossley and Vicki Crossley is Blue Ocean Biz. Work with me and you get a one on one personalised consulting experience.
Having supported business owners for over 25 years, and running my own business, I relate to the challenges small business owners face. I understand that each business is different. That each business has its own goals and its own ways of doing things. Therefore I approach each client’s needs individually; there is no one-size-fits-all approach.
The world of social media can be perplexing to many people because they don’t know what they don’t know. You will receive the opportunity to learn how social media fits into the digital space, how it will work best in your business and how to use it to achieve your business goals and objectives.
I work with you to formulate a tailor-made strategy that gets results for your business and I help you to manage the implementation of that strategy.