Tailored Business Support PackagesSolo Business Owners | Professional Speakers | Coaches | Authors
- You are a business owner who wears many hats, you may be a coach, professional speaker, author, educator and trainer (or a mixture of each).
- You are a solo operator and do pretty much everything in your business yourself.
- Because of this you work long hours, sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed and you may struggle to finish things before going on to the next.
- You are a visionary. You like the autonomy and freedom of running your own business. You are driven and passionate, creative and love nothing better than something new on the horizon.
- You like to do things on your own because you can. But you are beginning to recognise that working this way constricts the growth of your business. You understand that spending too much time on energy sapping tasks means you are not free to seek valuable opportunites.
- You need more time to explore new opportunities and work on ways to grow your business while continuing to be creative and working with clients.
- You may also want to incorporate public speaking into your marketing plan but are not sure how to start.
If this sounds like you….
In order to achieve greater business success you need to focus your time on activities that produce the greatest results. Your time is valuable and best invested in those areas that attract opportunities and generate income. This can be difficult if you are doing everything in your business yourself. To grow your business, you have to free up your time.
To free up your time you need support – strategic support focused on your unique requirements. You want high level support without the added expense or hassle of hiring an employee. You want someone to work with you in your business, someone who understands your goals, someone to keep you focused and on track.
Being a small business owner I understand what it means to run your own business.
- You will be guaranteed a high level of business support from an executive level PA with a diverse skill set and industry knowledge
- You will work with someone who takes the time to really understand your business
- There are no long term contracts
Learn How To Delegate Effectively
Used well, visual presentations such as PowerPoint, Keynote or Prezi can significantly enhance your presentation. Research shows that displaying information appeals to the rational mind, helping the audience to remember your message. They also help the audience...read more